- Registration Information. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information and advise us promptly of any changes. If you do not, you will be in breach of this Agreement, allowing us to immediately terminate your use of the Site. When you register or subscribe to certain services, you will receive a user name and password that we may assign or allow you to select. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information. Each registration is for a single user. You are not permitted to (i) share your user name or password with others, (ii) cache any part of the Site in proxy servers to allow access by individuals who have not registered at the Site, or (iii) access the Site through a single user name and password being made to multiple users on a network. If we believe that a user name and password are being used in a manner not permitted under this Agreement, we reserve the right to cancel your access rights immediately and without notice and block access to all users from that IP address.
- Fees and Payments. You agree to pay or have paid all fees, charges, and any applicable taxes incurred in connection with your user name and/or password for the Site, including any unauthorized charges, at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Our current fees and charges are posted on the Site. If you pay us by credit card or other payment instrument or by allowing us to withdraw funds from an account designated by you and we do not obtain full payment, you agree to pay all amounts due upon our demand. Each time you use the Site, you reaffirm your authorization to us to charge or withdraw funds from your account.
- Pricing Information. We reserve the right to change fees, surcharges, monthly or annual access fees, pay-per-view fees, or other fees, at any time. Fees are posted on the website when registering for a service or course or when purchasing a product or service.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your account with us at any time; There are no refunds after the CD has been shipped. however, your membership will remain active for the remainder of your current billing cycle. Your membership terminates at the end of the month in which you cancel, before your next fee is due.
- License and Restrictions. All content available through the Site is the sole property of our company or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You have no rights to the content available through the Site and will not use the content except as permitted under this Agreement. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view and use online our content on the Site. Content owned by our licensors or third parties may be subject to additional restrictions and you will comply with any third-party notices posted on the Site. Unless we give you written permission, you may only use, access, download, reformat and print one copy of the content for your personal use, keeping all our copyright and other notices on the content. You agree not to reproduce, loan, transfer, sell, circulate, publish or otherwise distribute the content received through the Site to anyone, including but not limited to others within the same company, without our prior written permission.
- Site Use and Conduct. You may not use, or allow others to use, your user name or password to the site, indirectly or directly, to upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, link to, publish or access any material or information that (i) is libelous, obscene, threatening, objectionable, offensive or harassing (“spam”), (ii) violates any law or the rights of others, (iii) reflects negatively on the Site, or (iv) infringes any intellectual property, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others. You also may not use, or allow others to use, your user name or password to the Site, indirectly or directly, to (i) attempt to or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Site or any content on the Site, (ii) act in a way that reflects negatively on the Site (“spam”), (iii) transmit or communicate any unsolicited advertising, promotion or solicitation, or (d) collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information. This site does not tolerate spamming by members. If we receive evidence indicating that you have not observed these requirements, and/or if information indicates that you are abusing this site for the purpose of spamming, your access and account will be closed immediately, without notice and without refund.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer. The content on the Site is for general information or personal use only. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. Certain links on the Site are provided for your information or resources and do not constitute an endorsement of the material on any third-party site. WE, AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND LICENSORS, (collectively “WE”) CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SITE ITSELF. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR BY CONTINGENCIES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE SITE, WHETHER INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR MAY OTHERWISE KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY LIABILITY IS IMPOSED ON US, THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR CONTENT FOR THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. Some jurisdictions prohibit exclusion or limitation of liability for implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you but will be interpreted to limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may also have other legal rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) in connection with or arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights and obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement may not be modified, except in writing, signed by an authorized officer of our company.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us in the manner explained above. If we change our privacy policies, the changes will be posted here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use this information, and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please be sure to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site following changes to this policy will mean that you accept the changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact Michael Krisa online through our website, or by calling us at 519-369-2852 or faxing us at 309-210-5333.