Episode # 73: Top RE/MAX agent Leslie Blair McDonnell shares an email strategy that she uses that handles objections while promoting other homes she has listed.
Some of the best marketing strategies also happen to be some of the simplest and cost effective to implement especially when they provide leverage.
After Leslie receives an email follow-up from a showing agent she replies to that agent and blind copies her seller.
Don’t let the simplicity of this strategy fool you because when you think about it … here’s the multiplier effect of that one email:
- overcomes any objections from the showing agent
- communicates to her Seller that she is working hard behind the scenes to sell the property
- cross-promotes another one of her listings which in turn could generate a sale
- shows that “other” Seller how she uses her existing inventory to cross-promote
- has now effectively communicated with three people in one email … what a time saver!
Is this a strategy that you can apply in your real estate practice?
Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.
For more great videos interviews be sure to check out the Past Episodes section of this blog … oh and don’t forget to leave your comments below!!
All Good Wishes,
That Interview Guy