Gee Dunsten and michael krisa That Interview Guy® share ways to help you stand out from the competition
Gee has been a senior instructor with the Council of Residential Specialists for almost 20 years and served as CRS president in 2001. In addition to teaching CRS classes, Gee is president of Gee Dunsten Seminars, Inc.
His hands-on approach to real estate training with leading edge ideas and systems has made him a popular speaker at NAR conventions, and many state and company franchise conventions. Gee has taught in 49 of 50 states, and in Australia, Chile and New Zealand.
He currently teaches GRI courses in Montana, Maryland, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Missouri. Gee has co-written and developed the Recreation and Resort Specialist Training Courses and is recognized as a recreation and resort expert.
Now that we’ve established who Gee is and why you should listen , lets have a look at what he’ll be sharing in this video interview:
- Good agent/Bad agent – how does the consumer tell the difference if they both get the same commission?
- How and when to promote your education as a differentiator.
- What will Sellers pay more for?
- Real estate consultant vs. sales person – what’s the difference?
- The big consumer disconnect
- And much, much more
Please be sure to leave your comments below the video.
All Good Wishes,